Best SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) Viewer available on Play Store and is ideal for users who want to visualize SVG files stored on their smartphone. Key features of this app • Possibility to convert opened file to PNG; • Can open Gmail attachments using Google Drive app; • Works offline; • Full screen mode; • Works perfectly with Inkscape
SVG Viewer Description0
Best SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) Viewer available on Play Store and is ideal for users who want to visualize SVG files stored on their smartphone.
Key features of this app
• Possibility to convert opened file to PNG;
• Can open Gmail attachments using Google Drive app;
• Works offline;
• Full screen mode;
• Works perfectly with Inkscape generated files;
• Can open SVG files form file explorer applications;
• Simple to use, doesn't have ads;
• Works on Marshmallow versions (Android 6.0) without any bugs.
• User can choose files from Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive;
• Shows the recent selected files (Can store up to 1000 file paths);
• Possibility to show/hide layers (Layers must have an id in order to appear in show/hide list);
• Doesn't use web view (uses native code implementation) therefore it consume less battery, but if you want to use web engine this option is available in settings menu;Why you should use this app for SVG file visualisation
- Visualizing SVG files using your smartphone's web browser is very hard and problematic, especially when the file is on the SD Card or their size exceeds view area and you cannot zoom out. Therefore this app helps you to view even large SVG files without exceeding your screen size;
- There are two possibilities to view your files: using a native library implementation or web view engine, these options can be set in the settings view;
- Some users commented that there is no need for this app and they can use the web browser to view SVG files by typing the file path. Of course you can do that but my application offers more advanced features like recent viewed files, multiple documents selection, editing the file layers, saving in png format, fullscreen view, etc. Therefore my application is a much better and faster solution to view SVG files.
- This app can be useful for designers and developers to view how the created icons will look on multiple Android devices. Free features and In-app products (10% off for Silver and 5% off for Gold version)
• Free version has no ads and all the basic functionalities are free like: using native library or webview engine to view files, recent viewed documents (limited to 10), multiple file selection.
• Golden version unlocks all features;
• Silver version unlocks only a part of them.Opening gmail attachments instructions:
1) Download the attachments into Google Drive, there is an application icon at the top of file;
2) Open Google Drive app and long press on the one of downloaded file, select the files you needed;
3) Press Send file option and then select this app Important notes:
1) Some SVG files with custom fonts will not be rendered, therefore the best strategy is to use an editor which can export text as independent line curves;
2) File must contain layer id in order to appear in the show/hide layers list.Check the app's web page for more info and don't forget to rate this application, for bad reviews send a feedback via email. Have a nice day.