Driving Theory Test Genius UK
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 2.1.1
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: Elegant E-Learning
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: dto.ee.theory.test.genius
Driving Theory Test Genius UK Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Driving Theory Test Genius UK app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Driving Theory Test Genius UK Review0
With Theory Test Genius, you'll be prepared. Download right now, be ready to ace your DVLA theory test tomorrow. Based on the official 2016 Highway Code Manual issued by DVSA (The Driver and Vehicles Standards Agency) and past driving theory test revision questions. You'll be surprised how close the app is to the real thing! NO SURPRISES AT THE THEORY TEST CENTRE:
Get ready for your 2016 UK theory test with 725 questions written based on the official Highway Code manual. Our users swear that most of the questions on the real DVLA test are very similar (often identical) to those Theory Test Genius offers. You’ll know exactly what to expect since our mock tests have the same scoring system as the actual DVLA theory test, too.WHY USE THEORY TEST GENIUS UK?
• Realistic: just like the actual DVLA car or motorcycle driving theory test, our mock tests are based on the official 2016 Highway Code manual issued by DVSA
• Smart hints: these help with tricky questions and steer you in the right direction
• Detailed explanations: when you make a mistake, the app tells you straight away if a question is wrong and why. There is a reference to the exact chapter in the driving manual. You understand and remember every wrong answer
• Difficulty Levels: from Easy to Exam
• Works offline: no internet connection needed
• Your personalised Challenge Bank to work on the most complicated questions across all mock tests
• New questions every time: to keep you on your toes, we randomise questions and answers each time you restart a mock test
• Review every question: learn from your mistakes
• No registration required
• Ask an Expert: live support from real people. Go to Settings → Ask an ExpertHOW TO USE THIS APP MOST EFFECTIVELY:
There are several difficulty levels you can choose from. You can take the mock tests in any particular order, but most users go from Easy to Exam Mode. For brushing up on a specific area of the Highway Code manual you can practise driving theory tests specifically for road signs, road rules, or fines & speed limits. There is also a Show Me Tell Me mock test (you'll need it before your actual driving test). Visit your Challenge Bank (Hardest tab) to work on the questions you have missed.
WHAT IS THE EXAM MODE?
Our Exam Mode (theory test simulator) is as close as it gets to the actual DVLA theory test experience.
• Same number of questions as the real thing
• Stops as soon as you have reached passing or failing score
• Skip as many questions as you likeWANT TO TALK TO THE DEVELOPERS?
To ask us a question, go to Settings → Send feedback or swipe down on any test page with two fingers. We’re online most of the time, and we respond to each user personally. To report a bug or a question-specific typo/mistake, go to Settings → Report a mistake. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to help!