- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.3
- Compatibility: 2.3 and up
- Author: Adam James Smith
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.ajsmith.apps.speedometer
HUD Speedometer Description0
While driving in the dark, you need to keep your eyes on the road. By positioning your phone under your windscreen, your speed is reflected onto the glass, giving a clear indication of your speed in your peripheral vision. Features:
- Displays speed in Miles Per Hour or Kilometers Per Hour.
- Shows distance travelled in miles or kilometers.
- Animated display.
- Free, supported by just one ad during app startup.How to use:
- Start the app, and rotate the device so the Android character faces towards you. Then place the device into a cradle on the windscreen facing upwards towards the glass.
- As you drive, your speed will be shown on your vehicles windscreen.
- To open the Settings, press and hold the screen for two seconds.Safety Information:
- This app is designed as a safety device, to allow drivers to keep their eyes on the road in dark conditions.
- The speedometer will only provide a rough indication of speed, and is NOT designed as a replacement for your vehicles speedometer.
- The speedometer relies on GPS, so areas of poor satellite visibility (such as tunnels, trees, or tall buildings) may cause inaccurate results. Always rely on your vehicles speedometer for an accurate result.
- The app is designed to require no interaction during driving. Please do not interact with the device while driving.
- Drive safely and thanks for using HUD Speedometer