- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 1.1.2
- Compatibility: 4.4 and up
- Author: ŠKODA AUTO a.s.
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: cz.skodaauto.moveandfun
KODA Move&Fun Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the KODA Move&Fun app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
KODA Move&Fun Review64
Your SmartPhone becomes a multi-tool in the new Citigo: For example, the ŠKODA AUTO Move&Fun app* makes it possible to listen to music from your SmartPhone, control radio functions, navigate offline with 2D and 3D maps as well as use handwriting recognition for destination and station search. A multifunction indicator shows the consumption, range, travel times, mileage, engine speed and coolant temperature. You can also browse through your phone book and your music files using handwriting recognition. And the DriveGreen helps you to drive efficiently to save fuel - simply from your SmartPhone.
1. Load Move&Fun.
2. Pair the SmartPhone to the vehicle using Bluetooth.
3. Start Move&Fun.
4. Accept the Terms of Service.
5. Move&Fun attempts to connect to the vehicle. A code is displayed in the app and in the Infotainment system for this. Confirm it.
6. Move&Fun is now connected to the vehicle and can be used.
7. The navigation function is now enabled and you are now able to exit the vehicle.
8. A map is required for the navigation function. This can be downloaded now. To download the map, select "Navigation" in the app. It is recommended to use a WLAN connection for the download.
9. Download and activate the map.
10. Accept the safety warnings for using navigation.
11. So that the navigation function remains active, connect Move&Fun to your vehicle at least once every four weeks.
*Move&Fun is only compatible with the Radio Swing for the Citigo.