- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.0.6
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: Tobias Carryer
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.tobiascarryer.myfashion
MyFashion creates a schedule of what to wear, glance at the app and never pick your clothes again. Simply take a picture of your clothes once, match your outfits once, and MyFashion will take care of the rest, saving you hours of time. Stop matching the same outfit every time you wear it. Add your outfits to MyFashion once and it will make sure you wear it. MyFashion won’t forget what shirts you own. Everything you own is worn as long as you give MyFashion an outfit that uses it. MyFashion isn’t just another closet organizer.
MyFashion doesn’t just sort your clothes.
MyFashion picks the clothes, you’ll wear today, tomorrow, and endlessly into the future.
Download MyFashion now, and start saving time.-- Quick-start Guide --
Want to get the app running ASAP? Just want to see how it works? No problem.1. Go to Clothes and add a couple tops. The Wears per Wash (WpW, times you wear something before washing it. If you don’t wash it leave it at ∞.) for your tops need to add up to 8 or more.
2. Add a few pairs of pants, same as before.
3. Go to Outfits and match at least 8 outfits into the ‘Casual’ category.
4. Go to Schedule and tap ‘Generate Schedule’There’s not much for the app to work with if you followed the steps, but you can get a feel for how it works. When you add your other clothes and outfits, re-generate the schedule. Go to Settings (gear at the top-right of the Schedule page) and tap ‘Generate New Schedule’. In Settings you can also change some details about how generation works, such as what day you do laundry or what category it picks your outfits from. Download the app, experiment, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us through MyFashionApp.ca.