Bicycle® How To Play
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: The United States Playing Card Company
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, German
Bicycle® How To Play Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bicycle® How To Play app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Bicycle® How To Play Review0
Can't remember the rules? Don't know what game to play with 5 people? Bicycle® Brand is proud to present How to Play.
It's exactly what it sounds like: the complete rules to over 75 card games, new and old, written and illustrated step-by-step. Search our database for a game you know to eloquently explain the rules to others, or find a new game someone else suggests. Have an extra player? Search for games by the number of people who want to play. Have a variety of kids and adults eager to play together? You can search games that work for both age groups.
The possibilities are endless. Pull it up at your next poker night when a newbie isn't sure how to play Hold'Em. Find a game for eight when you pull out a deck of cards at a party. Clarify grandpa's rickety rules on gin rummy. Teach your parents to play Presidents. Finally get into the nuances of Bridge and start your own Bridge Group.
You ready to learn How to Play?
• Detailed rulesets of over 75 playing card games, conveniently at your fingertips.
• Quickly find games to accommodate your player group: search across size, type, and/or a custom search function.
• Fun, authentic shuffling sounds make page transitions a joy.
• Visual “trump key” accompany game explanations of the “poker” variety. A great reference for new or rusty players.
How To Play is developed by The United States Playing Card Co.
Note: Physical playing cards not included with app download.