Duden German Dictionaries
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Compatibility: 2.2 and up
- Author: Bibliographisches Institut GmbH
- Content rating: Everyone 10+
- Package name: com.duden.container
Duden German Dictionaries Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Duden German Dictionaries app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Duden German Dictionaries Review0
DICTIONARY OF THE MONTH: Duden – German Dictionary, 7th Edition (DDUW)
Use free until September 1, 2016.*** Duden – Die deutsche Rechtschreibung, 26. Auflage awarded THE BEST of 2014 IT INNOVATION ***
This app provides paid access to 7 well known Duden dictionaries. In every dictonary you can listen to audio pronunciations by native speakers.
Several 100 dictionary entries available for preview
_____The list of titles available for in-app purchase and use within the single application:NEW! Duden - German Etymological Dictionary, 5th Edition, 19,99 €
Duden – The German Spelling Dictionary, 26th Edition, 19,99 €
Duden – The Dictionary of Correct Usage, 9th Edition, 19,99 €
Duden – The Dictionary of Foreign Words, 10th Edition , 19,99 €
Duden – The Dictionary of Synonyms, 6th Edition (heißt üblicherweise “Thesaurus”), 19,99 €
Duden – The Defining Dictionary, 4th Edition , 19,99 €
Duden – German Dictionary, 7th Edition, 29,99 €
• Lightning-fast new engine allows dictionary entries to open as soon as you tap with no delays.
• Full text search assures that any query yields precise search returns, ensuring you find the word you’re looking for quickly and easily regardless of possible misspelling.
• Wildcard search to find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling
• Similar Words search helps in case of misspelling
• Search for anagrams finds words with the same letters but in a different order, e.g tab-bat.
• Three integrated input methods make dictionary use more convenient than ever. Enter words in your own handwriting with Paragon’s proprietary PenReader handwriting recognition technology, search by voice using Google Voice recognition service (Available for OS 2.2 and higher) or take a picture of the text and get a correct spelling of the word with Google Goggles.
• NEW!Easy copy-and-paste functions allow to copy unknown words from an active application, like web browsers or email, and automatically to open the relevant dictionary entry.
• NEW! Look up unknown words or phrases from any application, including web browser or email, using the Share button. The feature allows you to send copied text directly to the dictionary and get the dictionary entry in one tap!
• Adjust the dictionery font size for your comfort.
• Search History feature shows the last 100 words looked up.
• German audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• NEW! Add your frequently searched words to Favorites for instant reference.
• Dictionary installation on SD card to save space of your device (available for OS 2.2 and higher).
*** Dear users of Duden standalone apps by Paragon Software, you are now able to use your purchased content inside this new application. If you have any questions on how to use your Duden dictionaries inside the new app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.