English to Marathi Dictionary
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 1.8
- Compatibility: 4.0 and up
- Author: RayTechnos
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.raytechnos.marathidictionary
English to Marathi Dictionary Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the English to Marathi Dictionary app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
English to Marathi Dictionary Review74
' English to Marathi Dictionary' Free Offline is a mobile dictionary app designed to help Marathi speakers learn and improve their English language skills. This free Marathi dictionary app can be used offline (i.e. without internet) and comes with innovative features such as synonyms, word examples, pronunciation (how to say a word), bookmarking and much more.
# Key Features of ' English to Marathi Dictionary' Free Offline app: -
• 'All Words': - More than 35000+ English words with Marathi meaning. We are continuously adding new words every week!
• 'With Meaning': Read word meaning in both Marathi and English. Also read synonyms, antonyms and similar words
• 'Offline Use': - You can use this dictionary without internet connection
• 'With Pronunciation': - Listen to pronunciation of English word i.e. you can listen to "sound" of word to understand how it's used
• Get more option by clicking on app icon on top of screen in English to Marathi Dictionary Free Offline app: -
- select text size
- app themes (white or black)
- save word as favourite
- check recently searched words
# Ads in English to Marathi Dictionary Free Offline app: - Please note that our Marathi dictionary app is advertisement supported. We show ad in non-intrusive manner only.
#Feedback: - English to Marathi Dictionary Free Offline app is available as free download. We hope you will like our Marathi dictionary app and will share it with your family and friends. Please provide your feedback, comments and queries in comment section or via email. Thanks.