Guinness World Records 2014 – Augmented Reality
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 98.4 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi
- Author: Guinness World Records
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
Guinness World Records 2014 – Augmented Reality Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Guinness World Records 2014 – Augmented Reality app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Guinness World Records 2014 – Augmented Reality Review5
Half a million downloads to date - OFFICIALLY AMAZING!
App now features in-app purchase options. Go to page 48-49 of your GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2014 Book.
*This app only works with the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2014 book.*
See the records leap off the pages of your Guinness World Records 2014 book in full 3D!
Readers of this year's GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2014 edition can access a new dimension of record-breaking with this FREE "augmented reality" (AR) app available on iPhone, iTouch & iPad.
All you need to do is to download the mobile or tablet app and scan the pages of the book to see the records come alive.
What you'll see:
• Scan the cover for a taster of what's to come – as you'll see, this book is bursting with new records!
• Inside, look for the SEE IT 3D alerts – there are 12 to find, from videos and virtual reality features to full interactive 3D animations
• Meet the world's shortest woman and have your photo taken with her ACTUAL SIZE!
• Take control of the largest ever carnivorous dinosaur and walk it around the pages of your book.
• Experience the view from the top of Mount Everest in virtual reality – you won't need to leave the comfort of your armchair!
• Enter the photo booth and see what you and your friends would look like if you had the world's longest tongue or longest beard!
• Watch videos clips of the most exciting records
How it works:
To activate the 3D animations, look out for the SEE IT 3D logo in the pages of the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2014 book. When you see the logo, launch the app, point your device's camera at the book page and watch as the records comes to life.
This FREE augmented reality app is available to anyone with a compatible iPhone/iTouch/iPad with a camera.
In case of problems, iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1 users will need to update to higher iOS versions.
For more information go to: http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/2014
For Instructions and help please use the link below: