Hindi English Translator
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: Best
- Compatibility: 2.3 and up
- Author: DictionaryAndTranslation
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: sba.english.hindi
Hindi English Translator Description0
Translate text, word or sentence from Hindi to English or from English to Hindi language. You can use this apps as a Hindi to English dictionary or English to Hindi Dictionary too.
Uses of Hindi English Translator are following:
- Hindi English Translator
- English Hindi Translator
- Simple User Interface(Easy to use for Translator)
- Listen translated text, sentence in English or Hindi
- Used as a Hindi to English dictionary or English to Hindi Dictionary.
- Social Media - Easily share with Friends and Family.
Facts about Hindi Language:
- Hindi is primary language of India. 258 million (258,000,000) people in India reported Hindi to be their native language.
- Hindi is an official language of India, the country after which it is named and from which it originated.
- Nationally, Hindi is the official language — Australia, Bangladesh, Belize, Bhutan, Botswana, Canada, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Germany, Guyana, Kenya, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Sint Maarten, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Yemen, Zambia (Ethnologue).