Learn - How to Win Friends
- Last update: 10 months ago
- Version: 11.06
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Al Mufaddal Computers
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.a173797488356c92c886abbf6a.a29461264a
Learn - How to Win Friends Description0
Guide To Learning – How to Win Friends and Influence People Summary (Dale Carnegie)
It’s not about “winning friends” or manipulating people like the title suggests. But rather, it’s about loving people and inspiring them to feel good about themselves—and helping you get what you want at the same time.
This mobile app is a handy companion of this famous book which will bring about expressing your ideas more effectively by tapping into the power of your personality; or what we call “people skills.”
Using this app is Simple. Each day you will receive 1 push notification alert to remind you to open and see 5 RANDOM Dale Carnegie Quotes, Techniques to make people like you and become a leader.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: You can now also *optionally* receive Dale Carnegie Quotes via Email. Just click on the Green Button which says "Send Me How To Win Friends via Email"
We all need daily reminders, motivators in our lives. Soon these prompts, motivators, and affirmations will become part of your character and you will become an influential person.
Use this app daily (Just 30-45secs) and soon you will be LIKED by all!
What you will learn about:
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- How to become more attractive + magnetic by tapping into the power of your personality.
This app is a summary of Wisdom Quotes taken from the famous book by Dale Carnegie. The app covers the following main principles...
- Dale Carnegie quotes (Success Quotes)
- Fundamental Techniques in Handling People
- Six Ways to Make People Like You
- Twelve Ways to Win People to Your Way of Thinking
- Be a Leader
- How to Change People Without Giving Offence or Arousing Resentment
Also this app will help you learn and master the following skills:-
- Business Skills
- Management Skills
- Social Skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Self Improvement
- Positive Thinking Skills
- Personality Development
- Develop Self-Confidence
- Develop Self Esteem
- Develop Motivation
- Relationship Coaching and Management
- A Better Manager (Improve Sales)
- Ability to Handle People
- Become a positive
Note: This is not the complete book by Dale Carnegie, since it is still copy right protected. It is a handy companion to the book with extracts, quotes and key notes.