wikiHow: how to do anything
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 3.03M
- Compatibility: 4.0 and up
- Author: wikiHow
- Content rating: Teen
- Package name: com.wikihow.wikihowapp
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: wikiHow, Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English
wikiHow: how to do anything Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the wikiHow: how to do anything app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
wikiHow: how to do anything Review237
Easily learn how to do anything from wikiHow, the world’s leading how-to guide. Step-by-step instructions on every imaginable topic. Become the DIY master of anything, instantly.
With the wikiHow Android app you can:
• Search over 180,000 wikiHow articles
• Bookmark articles to read and use later, even while offline
• View step-by-step photos, illustrations, and videos to help you learn
• Read wikiHow’s featured articles of the day
• Browse random articles for your entertainment
Learn how to do anything. Yes anything:
• First aid: Learn how to do CPR, help a choking baby, or recognize a heart attack. Or hundreds of other topics that could save a life.
• Cooking: Learn how to poach an egg, fry a turkey, season a steak and thousands of other recipes.
• Tech: Learn how to use your android phone, tablet, facebook app and thousands of tech topics.
• Fitness, relationships and life: Learn how to get six pack abs, know if a guy likes you, or just live in the moment.
• Knots and ties: Learn how to tie a tie. Or how to tie a bow tie. Or a bowline knot, or hundreds of other ties and knots.
• Just in case: Learn how to fly an airplane in an emergency, how to escape from a bear, how to walk through a minefield. And thousands of other things you will probably never need, but will have immediate access to just in case.
How useful is wikiHow? Here’s what the press is saying:
“Ever handy” – Lifehacker
“Always helpful” – USA Today
“Arguably the best how-to guide to everything” – Appolicious
“Where a wondrous amalgam of human experience can show you the way” - Mental Floss
Here is what recent reviewers of the wikiHow Android app say:
“I am in love with WikiHow.” -- Madhur
“Thanks heaps! Love it!.” -- Yati
“Great app!” -- Jack