Cloud Phone for Business
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 2.0.0
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Voxox
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.telcentris.cloudphone
Cloud Phone for Business Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Cloud Phone for Business app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Cloud Phone for Business Review0
The Cloud Phone mobile app is a business phone system in your pocket with unique and innovative features. Now you can use one device to manage your business and personal calls while on the go. Cloud Phone answers and routes your calls professionally while giving you the flexibility to communicate with your customers where and when you choose.
***Mobile app features unique to Cloud Phone:***
1. Free business text messages anywhere in the United States and Canada with a monthly plan (up to 5000 messages).
2. One touch access to features such as call recording, conference calling, eavesdrop and call flip.
3. Eavesdrop on incoming voicemails in real time and answer important calls.
4. Unparalleled call quality - Calls sound great and stay connected even in poor network conditions with our patent-pending codec.
5. Calls to International destinations at super low rates. Great for the global entrepreneur!Other mobile app features include:
1. Forward business calls to any number and ensure you never miss an important call
2. Read your voicemail transcriptions
3. Flip calls from your mobile to a desk phone or other device
4. Access your phone contacts and favorite business contacts
5. Use your business number to place outbound calls or return calls from call history
6. View and manage call activity (calls, voicemails and recorded calls)
7. Receive notifications for missed calls, voicemails and recorded calls
You must be an existing Cloud Phone customer to use this application. All CloudPhone plans include a local or toll free phone number, a professional company greeting, an auto attendant for call routing, voicemail and call forwarding.
To learn more about Cloud Phone or to sign up visit http://cloudphone.com