Unfortunately, we haven't been able to analyze this app properly. To provide you with basic info, we've placed official information about the app on this page.
View all reviews
Looking for a software writer career launch? Write to us! We're in search of more great authors.
The DocketLaw app enables you to calculate event dates and deadlines based on the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. If you have an existing Docketlaw or CalendarRules account you can also use the app to access your Federal, State, Appellate and Bankruptcy rule-sets. The DocketLaw App enables calculation of events based on a trigger; review actual rule text and calculation logic; email the results or add events to your calendar and assign a matter description.
1. All review texts and other contents are original. All reviews and images of games, hardware and software are subject to the copyright of our editorial team and may not be copied without naming. Some of the brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationship.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising
policies, Google Unwanted Software
policy and Microsoft Advertising
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, Nintendo eShop, GOG, Humble Bumble and other digital stores.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a mobile apps and games;
2. Will not change any system settings on your Android or iOS phone.
More on Disclaimer page