GSM Spy Finder
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 15.8
- Size: 6.79M
- Compatibility: 4.0 and up
- Author: GALAN
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: kz.galan.antispy
GSM Spy Finder Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the GSM Spy Finder app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
GSM Spy Finder Review0
Simple and reliable program to detect activity of GSM Monitoring System equipment designed for active and passive interception of voice and data of any GSM networks. Supports up to 4 GSM bands (850, 900, 1800, 1900), making it applicable anywhere in the world where GSM network is availableDetects the activity of the following types of spy equipment:
1. Active GSM Interceptor with A 5.x decoder that can intercept incoming and outgoing GSM calls and sms with any type of encryption in real time. They work with moving and stationary objects and provide talks and real-time data, analyse received data, capture IMSI/IMEI and perform selective suppression of GSM traffic in a given area.
2. 3G IMSI/IMEI/TMSI Catcher is designed to impact on the target phone to make it switch to GSM, to be able to intercept data from this phone with passive interceptors.
3. Blocker of the selected cell phones (Mobile phone firewall), for selective or mass suppression of GSM/UMTS targets. Based on the active base station, the mobile phone firewall allows authorized GSM/UMTS subscribers to use their phones as usual, receive calls, call, send and receive sms and so on, at the same time unauthorized phones in the vicinity of the systems do not have cellular service available.
4. GSM IMSI/IMEI/TMSI Catcher is designed to detect the presence of GSM-telephones in the region of interest. The whole system is based on a laptop and compact mini-BTS and is an active system, and thus, it makes GSM phones in its vicinity to register for it.
And the like.The application was developed in consultation with technical experts of cellular operators, who have moral suasion on the right of each of us to privacy, prohibition of all forms of arbitrary interference with privacy by the government and protection against such interference by third parties.