HoursTracker: Time Tracking
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 4.0.9
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: cribasoft, LLC
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.cribasoft.HoursTrackerFree.Android
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Cribasoft, LLC
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- Upgrade to Personal Edition $5.99
- Upgrade to Pro Edition $9.99
- Migrate from HoursTracker Pro Free
- Cloud Subscription Add-On $2.99
- Upgrade Personal to Pro Edition (Discounted) $3.99
- Amazing Tip $1.99
- Nice Tip $0.99
- Ridiculous Tip $4.99
HoursTracker: Time Tracking Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the HoursTracker: Time Tracking app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
HoursTracker: Time Tracking Review0
OVER 120,000 PEOPLE track their time and pay using HoursTracker ®. Try it today, and find out why it's the best and most highly-rated time tracker in Google Play!
Easily track your time and earnings, whether you're an hourly employee, a contractor, or you just want to better manage your working hours.
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
◆ ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Ongoing notification lets you view time on the clock, even clock out take a break without launching the app
• CSV and formatted text export
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
"Free Edition" stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the "Free Edition" until you're ready to buy.
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app, typically answered within 12-24 hours.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.