Kashoo Online Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Version: 4.8
- Size: 62.4 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Kashoo Cloud Accounting USA Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- In-App Purchases:
- Kashoo - Annual $129.99
- Kashoo Limited 2015 $49.99
Kashoo Online Accounting & Bookkeeping Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Kashoo Online Accounting & Bookkeeping app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Kashoo Online Accounting & Bookkeeping Review54
Kashoo is an award-winning bookkeeping and accounting app for small business owners. Create professional branded invoices in a snap, get paid securely online, and track and view your financial data on any device, anywhere, anytime, from one login.
See why Kashoo ranks 4+ stars in App Store Reviews. From ease of use, to a powerful set of features, to the best customer support available including live support and chat, and an ongoing suite of workshops to help you master bookkeeping and grow your business, Kashoo can help you stay on top of your business!
“I really like its simplicity of use, the ongoing training, great support whenever you need it, and Kashoo seems to care about the little guy, or in my case gal.” – Kathi Jones
“I tried 2 other accounting software programs, one really popular and the other was referred by my accountant and Kashoo beats them both hands down for ease of use.” – Gear Goat
FULLY FEATURED - EVERYTHING A SMALL BUSINESS NEEDS
- Access multiple businesses from one user login.
- Track profitability using simple dashboard charts that let you quickly see where you spend your money.
- Create and send professional branded invoices.
- Let your customers pay by credit card directly from your invoices.
- Connect multiple bank and credit card accounts to automatically download your expenses, and quickly categorize and post them.
- Keep source documents along side your journal entries. Attach pictures of receipts and checks, so your backup information is always at your fingertips.
- View professional financial reporting: Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and more.
- Customize your tax rates and get automated sales tax tracking.
- Share your books with your accountant, business partners, or employees with permission based access.
- Includes sample data to explore all of the features of Kashoo and show your friends without sharing your company financial information.
- Available in English, Spanish, French and Japanese.
DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR iOS DEVICES
- Touch ID - Sign In with your fingerprint
- GPS - Create new Customer and Vendor contacts by your location
- Spotlight Search - Quickly access your accounts, customers, and vendors from your home screen
- Sharing - Share an image from any app and directly create an expense entry in Kashoo
- Work Offline - Work wherever you want, even without an internet connection and sync when you get back
GETTING STARTED IS EASY!
- Download the app, create your account, and try it FREE for 1 month.
- Your free trial includes unlimited access to all the features of Kashoo on the Web, your iPhone, and iPad. We’ve even included a sample business for your iOS devices so you can explore Kashoo using sample data.
- After your trial, you can choose a monthly subscription.
AUTO RENEWING SUBSCRIPTION
Kashoo offers a subscription that renews automatically each month.
After confirmation of purchase, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at the end of your free 1-month trial. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Please refer to our policy documents.
Terms of Service: https://assets.kashoo.com/termsofservice.html
Call our Customer Success team at 1-888-520-5274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. Accounting software is a deductible business expense. Don’t forget to write it off!