My Inventory (free)
- Last update: 5 years ago
- Version: 3.2
- Compatibility: 2.1 and up
- Author: CamelDroid
- Content rating: PEGI 3
- Package name: com.appdevandroid.framework.inventoriesfree
My Inventory (free) Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the My Inventory (free) app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
My Inventory (free) Review0
You need an effective and easy to use tool to manage your stock?
You want to do a quick inventory?
You have problems with your stock? For example, you have 50 pens but only 10 sheets of paper?
Then, this app is for you!
That’s what you can do with it :
- You can add products in your inventory, with these attributes: name, type, location, price, quantity, purchase date, inventory (you can create several inventories).
- You can also look for a product and sort them with these characteristics.
- You have the possibility to create several inventories (office stationery, drink,…). Then, you can sort your products by inventory.
- This app is connected with several providers. So, most of the fields will be fill in automatically.
- You can also export your inventories in an excel sheet. So, you can, for example, print the list of your products.
- Additionally, thanks to the auto fill, you have the possibility to fill in the reports quickly.
-You can export your products, inventories, check in-out entries in xml or csv.
-Once you have created your inventory you can bulk scan your products and follow your check in-out entries.
-You can add custom items in the report.
-You can change the color of the app.
In the paid version, you can import lists from an Excel sheet and there are no ads.