QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 217 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Intuit Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- In-App Purchases:
- QuickBooks Online $14.99
QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense Review0
Run your entire business with the #1 small business cloud accounting solution! Try it FREE for 30 days and enjoy the freedom to work anywhere from your iPhone and iPad, your Mac with the QuickBooks Mac App, plus unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web.
Featured in the App Store June 2016 (11 Countries, 36 Categories)
“I can't even imagine running my onsite service business without it.” – FF22
“It's so handy to have QuickBooks with me wherever I go! I can balance my bank register, create invoices and take payments on the go.” – DR85
SEE DASHBOARD BUSINESS INSIGHTS AT A GLANCE
• View your Profit and Loss to know what you’re making and spending.
• See expenses by category.
• View all your open and overdue invoices.
• See today’s account balances.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Send and track invoices (in multiple currencies) so you always know who owes you and who has paid you.
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments – US only).
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES, AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Take photos of receipts and attach them to expenses for maximum tax savings.
• Connect your bank accounts, so you can get a closer look at your Profit and Loss to see where you’re making and spending money.
• Review your bank transactions and add them to your books.
• Add new customers and get ready for more business.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Customize all your sales forms with your logo and fields—in minutes.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate and be better prepared for tax-time.
• Add additional features with over 300 partner apps that integrate with QuickBooks, including inventory management and advanced CRM, using apps.intuit.com.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Already use QuickBooks Online? Download the app for FREE and sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials.
• New to QuickBooks Online? Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days. No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase.
• Your FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web, your iPhone, and iPad.
• If you love it, subscribe right from your mobile device.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP
After your free trial, pricing is based on the country you select during account creation:
- US: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (USD)
- United Kingdom: monthly auto-renewing subscription £9.99 (GBP)
- Canada: monthly auto-renewing subscription $11.99 (CAD)
- Australia: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (AUD)
- Rest of the world: monthly auto-renewing subscription 14,99 € (EUR)
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
WHAT YOU NEED
• QuickBooks Online users – it’s FREE with your subscription. Just sign in and go!
• Note: You must be running iOS 9.0 or later. Not compatible with QuickBooks Desktop for Windows or Mac.
FROM INTUIT, MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, & Mint.com
• https://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.