SIGNificant E-Signing Client
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 18.74M
- Compatibility: 3.2 and up
- Author: Namirial GmbH
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.xyzmo.signature
SIGNificant E-Signing Client Review
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to analyze this app properly. To provide you with basic info, we've placed official information about the app on this page.View all reviews
SIGNificant E-Signing Client Review
SIGNificant provides enterprises with a simple way to sign and return PDF documents anywhere, anytime with just a few clicks on a mobile device. SIGNificant is based on open PDF standards and true digital signatures. You don't need to be a SIGNificant customer or visit our website to check on the validity of documents. The SIGNificant E-Signing Client shows its full potential if you integrate your back-office systems with our server infrastructure. If you only need an app to capture signatures, check out our brand new SIGNificant Signature Capture app. It requires NO internet connection, has a cheaper subscription model, and might fit your needs without any compromises on security.Key Features:
* Natural signing experience, like a pen on paper: When signing on the screen, the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, as if you are signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen.
* Completing forms: You can fill out PDF forms.
* Offline support: You can work with your documents and form templates offline, enabling you to complete the data capture and signing process without any server connectivity.
* Document binding: When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document through asynchronous public key encryption.
* Add attachments: Add scans of your driving license, passport, or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you can attach a current photo.
* Typewriter: You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents: Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them.
* Spectator mode: You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Email support: After e-signing, you can email your document to the desired recipient directly from the app.
* Support for cloud storage: SIGNificant utilizes “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that include documents and contracts. When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* No vendor lock-in/True technology neutrality: Long-term legal evidence is key when it comes to e-signatures. We base our technologies on the most widely approved international open standards, such as the ISO PDF standard and true digital signatures, with no proprietary e-signature technology. All signatures and their cryptographic information are embedded in the signed PDF. You don't need to be a SIGNificant customer or visit our website to check on the validity of documents. This is fundamentally different from many other e-signature products on the market. With those products, you depend on the vendor, and your e-signature is valid only as long as the vendor is in business—or as long as you keep paying for their service.
* Customization/SDK: Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure to launch their own e–signature applications or integrate SIGNificant’s functionality into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).Please note that an internet connection is required to load a document in SIGNificant because your documents are processed online on our servers. Once a document has been loaded into the app, you can work with it and form templates offline. SIGNificant works best using Wi-Fi or high-speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.Two subscription options:
• Monthly for $8.00
• Annually for $79.73Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo