TrialDirector for iPad
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 34.6 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Author: inData Corporation
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
TrialDirector for iPad Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the TrialDirector for iPad app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
TrialDirector for iPad Review0
TrialDirector for iPad is a simple, easy to use evidence management and presentation tool. With TrialDirector for iPad, you can create a case folder, add exhibits to your case through a Microsoft OneDrive™, Box™, Dropbox™, WebDAV or iTunes® account and interact with your evidence using annotation and presentation tools.
For a more professional and feature-rich experience, users can prepare exhibits in TrialDirector 6 (such as editing closed-caption video clips, pre-treating with annotations or creating workbooks) and export to TrialDirector for iPad for presentation.
* Create and manage multiple case folders
* Import a single file or an entire folder structure with exhibits from Dropbox
* Markup and annotate using some of the most popular tools from TrialDirector 6, including:
- Freehand writing
- Highlight and redaction
- Laser pointer
- Freeform drawing on a virtual whiteboard
- A variety of other shapes, lines and drawing tools
* Bookmarks for rapid call-up of key exhibits
* Ability to present and annotate two exhibits side-by-side
* Ability to freeze output on the external display while you prepare the next exhibit on your iPad
* Supports industry standard video formats, including H.264 up to 1080p, MPEG-4 and QuickTime
* Supports Retina Display
* Supports AirPlay Mirroring with compatible iPad devices.
* Present wirelessly using AirPlay Mirroring and AppleTV
* Import custom workbooks (ie opening, witness, closing, etc.) from TrialDirector 6
* Import closed-captioned video depositions from TrialDirector 6
* Import exhibits pre-treated with advanced annotations from TrialDirector 6
* Free telephone access to inData’s top-rated technical support team.
iOS 7.1 and higher required.