- Last update: 5 years ago
- Version: 2.4.0
- Compatibility: 2.3 and up
- Author: oversense
- Content rating: USK: All ages
- Package name: com.oversense.worktime
"WorkTime" is an application that automatically calculate the overtime hours by recording the day-to-day working hours.
As Time Data, opening time, closing time, break time, you can save the memo. (Also supported in night shift.)
This application is opening time, closing time, it calculates and displays automatically the overtime time by entering the break time.
Daily attendance data (opening time, closing time, break time, working hours, overtime hours) in the list will be able to confirm the.
Also, you can check the total time of each month for each attendance data.
It is possible to display the total of overtime hours, also you will be able to simplify overtime calculation of each month.
It is possible to record every day, it can be used as a time card and attendance log.
It is possible to fill in the memo is also useful when you want to check later. (In order to focus on operability, and has been in the memo of one line.)
You can be multiplied by the working hours in any number.
Time Data You can backup and restore.
After export the attendance data to CSV, you can be sent as e-mail attachments.
The exported data can be viewed in Excel, etc..
You can set their favorite color to the background color.[How to use]
● it appears that the employment data input screen to tap a list of lists.
● each time in accordance with the display in the employment data input screen, please enter the memo.
● When you tap the confirmation button is saved data.
● When you tap the date button to display the total time of each attendance data.
● You can move the years in the left and right buttons.
● Display the setting screen by tapping the Settings button.
● You can make various settings in the configuration screen.
● Displays the backup screen when you tap the backup button.
● Backup screen you can be backed up to the SD card, restore, and e-mail attachments.
● Enter any number in the calculation screen, you will be able to multiply.