Credit Score Tracker
- Last update: 5 years ago
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Runner Apps
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
Credit Score Tracker Description0
A first of it's kind for the App Store. Use Credit Score Tracker to track your credit scores from Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion over periods of time to help you reach your financial goals and improve your scores.
Just open the app, enter in your latest credit scores, and keep an eye on your graph. You'll see over time how financial decisions involving credit, such as payments, loans, and mortgages can affect your scores. A Notes section lets you keep track of what happened and why your credit scores went up or down.
- Touch and drag graph that lets you scan dates and changes instantly.
- Rotate your device to see an even larger graph display.
- An easy input screen for Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion.
- A Notes section to allow you to track when and why changes in your scores occurred.
- Tutorial video on how to use the app.
- Can be passlock protected so no one else can access your scores.
- Settings to turn off graph date points.
- Customizable start screen.
- Choose timelines of a week, month, 6 months, year, or since the date of your first entry.
If you have any suggestions for future versions, please leave a review of this app. We hope you'll use it every day.
Planned for a future version:
- Automatic score pulling if you have a MyFICO.com or CreditScore account.
- Push Notifications so you can be reminded to check your score daily, weekly, or monthly.