- Last update: 5 years ago
- Version: 2016.02.05
- Compatibility: 2.3.3 and up
- Author: MangaWorldTM
- Content rating: Mature 17+
- Package name: com.mangaworld_lite
Manga World Review
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to analyze this app properly. To provide you with basic info, we've placed official information about the app on this page.View all reviews
Manga World Review
MangaWorld .... much more than your Manga wiki.If you are a Manga's enthusiastic, MangaWorld is your application.
With MangaWorld you will be informed about Mangas.
Manga World is beautiful and functional.- Search whatever manga you want from the search menu (filter by title, genres, author, languaje), and also from TOP menus (read, rated, ...)- Receive a notification when a new chapter is ready, so you will be always informed about your favourite mangas.- Mark your manga as favourite and avoid lost them.- Log up in MangaWorld and your data will be stored on the cloud, so you can share your info between any device with MangaWorld.
Also you will can rate a Manga, and add comments to other MangaWorld users.AND MUCH MUCH MORE TO COME!!!Application interface translated to:
English, Spanish, Portuguese and French.Many manga info and chapters (but not all) are translated to:
English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Chinese and Russian.
You can use the search menú, and filter by language to get translated mangas.
If info can not be found in your language, english will be used by default.* Translation are not professional.
* Manga's title try to be unique, but special languages like Russian and Chinese are not converged into one for now (working on server side) so you must use the Search menu and filter by language ( Tops menus won't work for them now ).
* Due a huge amount of data, can be errors in language support, i'm fixing them on server side, so application not need to be updated for that.More versions: