- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: Varies with device
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Author: Ichiban Soft
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.okean.btcom
BlueFi Phone Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the BlueFi Phone app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
BlueFi Phone Review0
Allows for full-duplex voice communication and chat accomplished over WiFi (connected to the same hot spot), a secure Bluetooth connection or WiFi Hotspot mode.
Now supports sending and receiving messages!
Perfect for close proximity communications, does not use your air time minutes.
WiFi users: Your wireless router has to support multicast packets. You will not be able to discover each other if it doesn't. For example this app did not work with a Starbucks hot spot.
WiFi Hotspot users: Available only for Android 4.0.3 and above versions only - please visit the app after switching on the WiFi Hotspot functionality
- Contact list
- Allows associating of a phone to a specific contact
- Uses encrypted Bluetooth channel to transmit voice data
- Ping a contact (tap contact's icon for option)
- Receive notifications when someone pings you
- Customizable settings
- A specific BlueFi entry can be associated to both a WiFi & Bluetooth device at the same time
Keywords: bluetooth talk, bluetooth phone, blue fi, walkie talkie, wifi talk, wifi phone, messaging, bluetooth messaging, wifi messaging