- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 2.1
- Compatibility: 2.3 and up
- Author: Apps Era
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.apps.rct
Cell Tracker Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Cell Tracker app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Cell Tracker Review79
Cell Tracker - Remote
*No GPS required.*
*Completely Free. No hidden charges*
Keep track of your or your dependents mobile when its not with you. Can also be used to track your vehicles location and route. Track all the locations you have visited in the last few days with your Android phone. To view the location of your mobile go to www.trackMyPhones.com/ct/ and enter your device id. No need to turn on the GPS. This application works even without GPS. The application collects location info once every 0.5 hours through GPRS/Wi-Fi and hence the impact on battery is minimal.
NOTE: The "Use Wireless Location" in Settings->Location should be enabled for obtaining the location of the device
When the application is launched first time, it may take up to 10 min to get location information.
Also there could be an error of around 100 meters in some areas.
How it works
- Install the app
- Enable the check box to enable tracking of your device, you will get a new unique device id. The app then collects location info using GPRS or Wi-Fi every 0.5 hours and sends it to server once every 1.5 hours.
- Visit our site http://trackMyphones.com/ct/ and enter your unique device id and you can start tracking your mobiles last 3 days location.
- You can choose to disable collecting location info by unchecking the check box in the app's main view
- You can clear all the location information stored by using “Clear data” option in the options menu
- Notification will be displayed in taskbar whenever location information is updated to server.
This app is strictly in compliance with Google Policy. Please read EULA completely before accepting.