- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 22.214.171.124274
- Compatibility: 4.0 and up
- Author: Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.cisco.im
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 11.8.1
- Size: 163 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Cisco
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Cisco Jabber Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Cisco Jabber app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Cisco Jabber Review0
Cisco Jabber™ for Android is a collaboration application that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, voice messaging, and video calling capabilities on Android phone, tablet and Android Wear devices. Escalate your Jabber calls into multi-party conferencing with Cisco WebEx® Meetings. This integrated collaboration experience works with both on premise and cloud-based collaboration architectures.
This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice
• High-quality video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• IM, presence
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to WebEx meetings (cross-launches the Cisco WebEx® Meetings application)
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 11.7 is officially supported on the following Android devices. (Refer to Release notes for more details including Android OS version support and any potential updates):
• Samsung devices that meet the minimal hardware requirement
• Google Nexus 4, 5, 5x, 6, 7, 9, 10, Pixel C
• Blackberry Priv
• Sony Xperia ZR, M2, Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5
• LG G2, G3, G4, G5 Optimus G Pro, V10
• HTC One Max, M7, M8, M9, E9, A9, X9 Plus
• Motorola Moto G, X, MC40
• Huawei Ascend G6, Mate 7, Mate8, P8, P9, Honor 7, M2
• Xiaomi 4, 4C, 5, Note, Max, Pad, Pad2
• Sonim XP7
• Fujitsu Arrows M305, M555
• Honeywell CT50
• Zebra MC67
• Panasonic: Toughpad FZ-X1
• Cisco DX 650, DX70, DX80
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen firstname.lastname@example.org”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 - 2016 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com or email to email@example.com if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
- Voicemail forwarding
- Call forwarding
- Custom HTML tabs
- Local Calendar integration
- Saved chat list after relaunch
- Inline images in chat window
- IM preview in chat window
- Sort contact by status
- Expanded device support
- Security enhancements
- Stability Improvements