FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root)
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 2.19
- Size: 0.24M
- Compatibility: 2.2 and up
- Author: FoxFi Software
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.foxfi
FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) Description
Using the FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) app, you can share your mobile phone’s Internet connection with tablets, computers or game console with WPA2 security through:
- WiFi Hotspot on some smartphone models.
Here are the key benefits of the app:
- no rooting required;
- no need to install anything on the computer;
- the connection from any tablets;
- the connection from PS3, XBox, WII, etc.;
- several connections at the same time;
- safe connection with WPA2.
If you launch the FoxFi app, but can’t use the WiFi mode on your phone model, try USB or Bluetooth mode. They work on almost all the Android devices.