Holaa! Caller ID & Call Block
- Last update: 10 months ago
- Version: Varies with device
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Author: Holaa! Caller ID & Call Block Team
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.hellow
Holaa! Caller ID & Call Block Description59
Holaa! is a free Caller ID application which lets you know the caller’s name, photo and their location during an incoming call. Holaa! also helps you block spam calls from pesky spammers or other unwanted callers.
Holaa! never uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public.
- CALLER ID: Identify the caller with their name, photograph, location and email ID.
- HOODLE: Besides being a caller ID, Holaa is also a fun app where you can get Hoodle Score based on your calling patterns, Favorites based on people you like to call, and Nirvana Time based on the duration you stay away from calls.
- BLOCK CALLERS: Block spam calls from spammers and telemarketers.
- SMART SEARCH: Identify name, photo, location & email ID of the person, to whom a phone number belongs to. All your searches within Smart Search are stored so that you can go back and quickly search phone numbers again
- ENRICHED PHONEBOOK: Synchronize your Facebook & Google accounts with your phonebook, and visually enhance it by fetching the latest photos
- MERGING CONTACT INFO: Holaa! regularly provides additional information about your contacts which you can add to your phonebook by using the ‘Merge’ feature
- CONTACT CARD: Every contact of yours has a contact card within Holaa! where you can see the Name, photograph, email ID, Location, and your activity history with the contact
- ACTIVITY ANALYSER: Keeps you informed on the duration for which you have spoken to a particular contact
- MISSED CALL ALERTS: If you have missed call(s), Holaa! provides you with a dashboard for taking necessary action - Call, SMS, Block or Add Contact
- OFFLINE SUPPORT: It provides you offline support for unknown contacts that have already called you. This means, even if you don’t have Internet connection Holaa! will still work fine.
For more useful information visit us at:
For Privacy: http://www.holaa.me/privacy
For queries contact: email@example.com