- Last update: 10 months ago
- Version: 3.1.18
- Compatibility: 2.3 and up
- Author: Nomadic Ratio
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.esmobile.reverselookupfree
Reverse Lookup Description45
Easily perform a reverse phone lookup of any unknown number in your call history(or entered manually) to identify businesses, bill collectors, spam, scams, telemarketers, fraud, and more.
After caller info is found, user can:
★ Block future calls from that number / send to voicemail
★ Discuss the call with other users
★ Save as a new contact
★ Dial the number
★ Map the caller's location without leaving the app
★ Expand the search to popular search engines like Google with one tap
★ And more!
100% free and anonymous, with no login , no subscription, and no in-app purchases required.
If you enjoy this app but would prefer it without ads, please check out our paid version - Reverse Lookup Plus. It contains the same functionality, without advertising, for a one-time fee that helps support development of future updates. The choice is yours!
If you have any trouble, please read the Notes and FAQ sections below and if they don't answer your question, please send us an email so we can help you. We read and respond to every single email we receive, usually within a few hours. Reviews doubling as support requests are difficult to follow up on properly and sometimes we may miss them altogether.
Frequently Asked Questions
• There are NO fees associated with this app whatsoever.
• There is no public directory for cellphones, so we cannot get much data on them, sorry.
• This app returns *publicly available data as published by phone companies*.
• If information returned is outdated, it's because it's outdated in the phone company's directory.
• The location being returned is typically the billing address or carrier's office for that number. It is not possible to return GPS data.
• CITY ID must be disabled for this app to work correctly.. it hijacks your call log! See our site for details.
Because we value privacy and respect yours, we'd like you to know what permissions are used for in this app.
If you'd like a more detailed explanation, please visit http://nomadicratio.com/word-android-permissions/
•INTERNET - required to reach lookup databases
•READ CONTACTS / WRITE CONTACTS - read is used to filter out known numbers from being listed as well as determining which numbers to show a notification for. write is used to create "send to voicemail" contacts
•CALL PHONE - for one click calling after a lookup is complete
•READ PHONE STATE - used to create notifications when an unknown number calls(if set in preferences)
•NETWORK STATE - to ensure you have a data connection when using the app
•GET ACCOUNTS - used to attach "send to voicemail" contacts to your primary Google account(required for the setting to work). old method of creating these contacts did not require this permission but that did not work on some devices.
•READ CALL LOG - to list your unknown calls on the main screen
•WRITE SD CARD - required for embedded Google Maps(temporary cache files for improved map performance)