Should I Answer?
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 2017.2.524
- Size: 7.96M
- Compatibility: 2.3 and up
- Author: Mister Group s.r.o.
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: org.mistergroup.muzutozvednout
Should I Answer? Review
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to analyze this app properly. To provide you with basic info, we've placed official information about the app on this page.View all reviews
Should I Answer? Review
Should I Answer is free mobile security application protecting you against unsolicited, expensive, unwanted or unknown calls.
Should I answer the call? This question can come into a mind of every person who sees an unknown incoming call. Each of us had (or will have) the opportunity to face the unsolicited call, telemarketing campaign, advertisement or some kind of fraud call. How should we find out that the calling number is harmless and answering it will not cost us tens of minutes of precious time or significant amount of money?
• Displays phone number rating immediately when phone starts ringing
• Does not touch or display ratings for your numbers stored in contacts!
• Works offline – uses offline rating database (internet connection not needed)
• Fast access to detailed phone number information and user reviews
• Fast access to write own review
Optional Blocking Features
• Blocks calls from hidden numbers
• Blocks calls to premium rate numbers
• Blocks calls to foreign countries
• Blocks calls from/to negative rated numbers
• Blocks calls from numbers defined on private block list
• Can blocks all calls from numbers which are not in contact list!
• Never blocks or touch any number from your contact list!
Online Manual: https://www.shouldianswer.net/mobile-manual/latest
How is the database of ratings and numbers created?
The database is built-up by the community of all users who have the application installed and/or visiting the application pages. The users can anonymously send ratings and reviews for public phone numbers (we do not collect info for private numbers) based on real answered calls. These ratings are stored in central server database where our admins can check them and after evaluation and approval the reviews with ranking are then distributed to all mobile phones with our application installed.
Why the application demands access to contacts and phone calls in my mobile?
Such information are used by the application to distinguish between your private contacts stored in your mobile and new incoming calls – so the rating form is displayed only for new not rated/not private numbers in your history. Your private contacts are never sent to server (generally speaking they never leave your mobile).