WowApp - Earn. Share. Do Good
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: Varies with device
- Size: 31.01M
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Author: YouWowMe Limited
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.woow.talk
WowApp - Earn. Share. Do Good Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the WowApp - Earn. Share. Do Good app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
WowApp - Earn. Share. Do Good Review474
WowApp is a FREE revolutionary platform that allows you to earn as a result of your daily activities. Once you have earned real money with WowApp, the choice is yours: you can either cash out for yourself or choose to do good for others by donating to one of the nearly 2,000 supported charities, in over 110 countries.
Truthful to our mission statement, we ourselves share 70-80% of our net revenues with our members! We are thus trying to build a more equitable world that would put a stop to the insane income inequality in our world.
Now, the 62 wealthiest people in the world have more wealth than 3,678,500,000 (3,678 Billion) people; yes that’s right: 62 people own more than 50% of the world’s population combined.
And, the top 1% richest people today own more than all the other 99%!
Based on the Wowism ideology, WowApp was born as a solution to this problem.
Our logo is a visual reminder of our attempt to initiate a movement that transfers wealth from those who don’t need it to those who need it. We do this by introducing a New Sharing Economy where the MAJORITY of economic benefit is shared with the community.
Inside the new WowApp sharing economy, you can earn from the many activities that you were doing before for free. With WowApp you can earn from:
CHAT: simply by keeping in touch with your friends
GAMES: by playing your favorite games
TALK: by giving you cashback if you need to make paid calls at super low rates
LOCK SCREEN: just by opening your phone
SHOPPING ONLINE: by earning a cashback when purchasing from more than 5,000 online shops, worldwide
We’re constantly working on adding more income generating opportunities for you, so join us today and start earning what’s rightfully yours.
WowApp is free! Our community members do not pay anything in order to earn.
And most importantly, every day you use WowApp, you do good in the world because a part of your daily earnings from each activity is automatically donated to the charity of your choice. Imagine a world where each and every one of us is a benefactor every single day!
The power is in your hands. Join the WowApp community and start Earning Sharing Doing good.