Baby Flash Cards: 500+ toddler flashcards (free)
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 58.0 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: eFlashApps, LLC
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- Baby Flash Cards Ad-Free $4.99
Baby Flash Cards: 500+ toddler flashcards (free) Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Baby Flash Cards: 500+ toddler flashcards (free) app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Baby Flash Cards: 500+ toddler flashcards (free) Review0
Building a strong first words vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers!
Baby Flash Cards by EFlashApps has:
*** Ranked in Top 10 free education Apps in Singapore and Hong Kong
*** Ranked in Top 30 free education Apps in USA, UK, Australia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia
*** Ranked in Top 100 free education Apps in 23 countries
Categories include: Food items, Animals, Alphabet, Transportation, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Clothing, Household items, Body Parts, Outdoor items, Music Instruments/Arts & Learning.
* Kids tested - they love it! Parents tested - they love it!
* Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
* 12 Categories - All in 1 App!
* Videos in animals and transportation categories
* Large words and letters
* Large icons and buttons
* Professional voiceovers recorded in production studio
* High quality images
* Real sounds where applicable
* Question mode for parent-child interaction
* Great memory building exercise
* Over 500 words!
* Ad-free upgrade available via in-app purchase
EFlashApps Educational Baby Flash Cards features over 500 high quality images with text and voiceovers. There are additional real sounds where applicable (such as a lion's roar or an ambulance siren) to enhance visual and auditory learning and memory simultaneously. Parents have the option to turn voiceovers off during parent-child learning session and turn voiceovers on when the child is self-learning. They can enable Question Mode to display 4 images and ask the child to click on the right answer. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4 so two or more young siblings can play together and even teach eachother!