Daily Current Affairs & GK
- Last update: 4 years ago
- Version: Varies with device
- Size: 13.84M
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Author: InStock Inc
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.quiz.gkquiz
Daily Current Affairs & GK Review
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to analyze this app properly. To provide you with basic info, we've placed official information about the app on this page.View all reviews
Daily Current Affairs & GK Review
1. Regular Current Affairs updates - Daily, Weekly, Monthly
2. One-liners, Banking GK and All Indian FREE tests.
3. Previous year papers in PDF, Exam pattern
4. Syllabus, Shortricks, Study Notes
5. Jobs and exam notification.
6. Mock Speed Test Series
2017 Hindi and English Daily GK, Banking Awareness, English, Computer, questions are given in the form of a sample paper, ideal for exams:
1. IBPS - PO, Clerk, RRB
2. SBI: PO - Clerk
3. SSC - CGL 1, 2 , CHSL
4. CTET, Insurance, LIC - NICL
5. CSAT, CALT, BBA
Maths and reasoning questions with shortcut explanation. Questions are also good for SSC CGL Tier 1 and UPSC. As GK general studies is also an integral part of CLAT, , AAO, which means that coverage of all the main events of the day which make into the daily news are simply ideal for those exams as well and its result is a tells you about your preparation. Now we have been regularly providing English questions, covering topics like synonyms and antonyms, para jumbles, spotting errors.
Sports, economy, states' news, national as well international politics and take old papers and previous years pattern into consideration. Besides a majority of questions some are specially of business GK and economics. As we understand that Banking terms knowledge is an important aspect of Bank PO and specialist officers' exam. These questions are also helpful for those who appear for state officers banking exams like cooperative bank, SIDBI and SEBI. This app is also handy in case you are appearing for NDA, CDS, LAW, Delhi Police SI, Data Entry operators or LDC.
As the name of the App says, daily current affairs, means that we will prepare these questions on daily basis with latest events. Yes, each day of the year you will find some of the best questions that will help you immensely in your exam preparation. And unlike weekly or monthly this is the latest app on daily basis, which means that each day you will have something to look forward when it comes to daily dose of GA. The language of questions is so simple that even students from Hindi medium background will find it very easy to understand.
1. 50 questions daily in the form of mock quiz based on latest 2017 exam syllabus.
2. Model paper questions answer for online exams mock test.
3. Check your performance on daily basis as you take one All India Mock Tests.
4. Questions and answer in the multiple choice format, as it appears in previous year competitive exams like RRB
5 Also take section test to improve your speed in reasoning, maths English, static Gk and computer knowledge.
In this GK app would be giving you 50 current affairs question each day, which means that within one month you will have nearly 1500 current affairs, English, maths, reasoning, computer knowledge, banking. And if you practice regularly then within a couple of months you will have close to 3000 GK questions and these questions will help you in any online exam of bank specialist, DMRC CRA or SI and ASI in Police Forces and even CISF . Now questions are tuned in for railways exam as well. It is a perfect e-learning education app for your online study needs.
Please ensure that you attempt full-length CWE GA sample paper. Each week we will be adding one sample paper questions with special emphasis on banking industry. And now we started to add questions based on India's general knowledge, history and geography on the tunes of CGL Tier 1 test. Please feel free to give your feedback and let us know if you are looking for questions on any particular topic or subject.
* Now offering Speed test and Free All India Test for all exams with real time ranking, English, Reasoning, maths banking awareness, computer awareness.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/instockcom?ref=hl