Elements 4D by DAQRI
- Last update: 5 years ago
- Version: 1.1.1
- Compatibility: 4.0 and up
- Author: DAQRI
- Content rating: Kidsafe
- Package name: com.daqri.elements4dbydaqri
Elements 4D by DAQRI Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Elements 4D by DAQRI app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Elements 4D by DAQRI Review0
Part educational story and part game, the Elements 4D app offers a new, fun way to experience augmented reality and learn about real-life chemistry.
Paired with either paper or wood blocks that are inscribed with the symbols of 36 elements from the periodic table, this app will instantly transform a simple, inanimate object into dynamic, dimensional, 4D representations of each element.
Designed by DAQRI, the Elements 4D app enables you to:
• Interact with 36 amazing, naturally-occurring elements and learn their names, what they look like, and their atomic weights
• Learn unique, fun facts about each element
• Combine two elements together and see how they react, including the catalyst, resulting compound and chemical equation
• Get inspired about chemistry!
About Elements 4D
Elements 4D was successfully funded on Kickstarter in July 2013. The DAQRI-designed interactive wooden blocks are now available for purchase at http://elements4d.daqri.com/.
You can also use the app with papercraft blocks that you can print out for free and make at home. Just download the following images and follow the folding instructions to create your own papercraft blocks at http://elements4d.daqri.com/documents/elements-blocks-all.pdf.
To get started, aim the app viewfinder at either a paper or wood Elements 4D interactive block and watch it come to life. Next, introduce a second block into view, put them together, and see how they react!