How to Draw - step by step Drawing Lessons and Coloring pages
- Last update: 4 years ago
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 27.8 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Ramil Valiullin
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Russian
- In-App Purchases:
- Unlock all images $11.99
- set of Hero images $3.99
- set of Cats images $3.99
- set of Cars images $1.99
- set of Dogs images $3.99
- set of Flower images $1.99
- set of Cartoons images $3.99
- set of Africa images $1.99
- Unlock all images with 30% OFF $7.99
- set of Birds images $0.99
How to Draw - step by step Drawing Lessons and Coloring pages Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the How to Draw - step by step Drawing Lessons and Coloring pages app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
How to Draw - step by step Drawing Lessons and Coloring pages Review0
Just try it and you will learn to draw with How to Draw!
Like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw cartoons, animals, nature, anime and other different images and create amazing pictures.
Specially for kids, How To Draw app offers Coloring pages where you can paint any ready image from the online Catalog. You may color an image following our example or just color it in a way you like.
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw or color animals, cartoon characters, cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, anime and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
Finished the picture? Save it on your phone, email to friends or publish on your personal Facebook page!