Learn English with EnglishLeap
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 2.3.0
- Compatibility: 3.0 and up
- Author: Leap Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.englishleap.app.learnenglish
Learn English with EnglishLeap Review
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to analyze this app properly. To provide you with basic info, we've placed official information about the app on this page.View all reviews
Learn English with EnglishLeap Review
The most effective English Learning App for Indian learners: Learn English through Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, or even English.
‘Learn English with EnglishLeap’ is a free English speaking course for Android phones that helps you improve your English language skills while having fun all the way.
Designed by language experts, this application is a complete solution to help you master the English language. ‘Learn English with EnglishLeap’ focuses on all the aspects of learning: reading, writing, listening, and speaking using a structured approach. We teach British English using the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The application has been exclusively developed for Indian learners who speak Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, or Urdu.
The application has 10 sections:
• Daily Quizzes
• Learning Videos
• Intelligent Learning
• Badges & Leaderboard
• Practise Speaking
• Live Training
• Ad Free
The ‘Courses’ section focuses on teaching English using your mother tongue. There are a variety of grammar and vocabulary questions and a range of reading, writing, listening, and speaking exercises.
‘Play’ concentrates on improving your skills through various quizzes. Quiz against your friends or against strangers. You can also earn points and measure your progress over time.
In ‘Daily Quizzes’, you get new quizzes every day, which test your knowledge on different aspects of the English language.
The ‘Vocabulary’ section has a dictionary for your reference. You can also take unlimited quizzes to test your vocabulary.
Under ‘Learning Videos’, you will see a range of videos related to different English language topics.
In ‘Intelligent Learning’ you can attempt additional exercises, know your strengths, and analyse your areas of improvement in the Intelligent Learning section.
The ‘Badges & Leaderboard’ section keeps track of your progress: you get to earn badges and rewards points as you learn.
Learn and practise common expressions in the ‘Practise Speaking’ section.
Improve your spoken English by practising level-appropriate conversations in the ‘Live Training’ section.
With Ad Free, you can learn English without any interruptions. Just pay once and enjoy learning English without seeing any ads forever.
We are better! Here’s how:
• Designed especially for Indian learners: learn English through Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, or Urdu.
• Work offline and save mobile data: the application doesn’t require an Internet connection to access most of the features.
• Become a fluent English speaker by practising ‘real-life’ conversations.
• Easy and Interactive user interface: this app makes learning English fun.
• Social Gaming: quiz against your friends and strangers.
• Track your improvement: you can log in to any device and you can start from where you left off.
• Share your success and progress on social-networking platforms: Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
• Huge database of questions: practice as much as you want.
Improve your spoken English and enhance your career growth with ‘Learn English with EnglishLeap’. Download the app now to boost your confidence and speak English fluently.