Maths Artists first grade
- Last update: 4 years ago
- Version: 1.1
- Compatibility: 2.3.3 and up
- Author: app-artist
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: de.gmx.gaksch.thomas.maths_artists
Maths Artists first grade Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Maths Artists first grade app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Maths Artists first grade Review0
If you like this app please make a donation to a charitable (children) organization of your choice. Thanks a lot.
Kids learning fun in the circus with clowns, jugglers, wizards and animals!
- unique, child-friendly maths games maintain the motivation for learning
- comprehensive: eight areas of learning are gradually unlocked
- additional awesome educational games will be unlocked as a reward for diligent practice
- playful and funny learning with maths games and exercises
- developed in co-operation with educators and children
- childproof app containing no ads, no in-app purchases
- different user profiles, custom image selection from the photo gallery possible
- three levels of difficulty
- addition and subtraction exercises up to 10 or 20
- English and German language edition
- Ordering Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Breaking up Numbers
- Number Line
- Swapping Numbers
- Inverse Operations
- Bridging through 10
Move the trampoline with your finger and try to keep all the balls up in the air.
Fly, Lilly, fly
There´s only one bubble or balloon with the correct sum on it. Keep touching the screen carefully and make Lilly fly into the balloon to burst it.
Move the trampoline with your finger and try to throw the ball into the hoop with the correct answer.
Under one of the three hats there´s a ball with the correct sum on it. Can you find it?
Stack the Boxes
Do the sums. Now tap on the button on the bottom right and release the box. You will get one point for every box. If two boxes with the same colour collide, the first one will burst. If you cross the white line with one of your boxes the game will be over.