- Last update: 5 years ago
- Version: 4.2
- Compatibility: 2.2 and up
- Author: Edupoint Education Systems
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.FreeLance.ParentVUE
The ParentVUE Mobile application helps parents stay informed and connected by providing day-to-day insight into their child’s academic experience. ParentVUE Mobile for the Android phones works with the Synergy™ student information system in much the same way as the ParentVUE web portal, allowing parents to access near real-time information on assignments and scores, attendance, and demographic information. ParentVUE offers parents a single sign-on to view all of their children’s information regardless of school. NOTE: ParentVUE Mobile for the Android phones is a free application for parents and guardians using the ParentVUE web portal. How to find District URL:
The ParentVUE Mobile for the iPhone/iPod Touch app uses the same user login as the web-based ParentVUE portal. If you need help
please contact your School District’s Administration office for access URL and ParentVUE login information.
Please do not include /Login_Parent_PXP.aspx or /Login_Student_PXP.aspx.
If on the ParentVUE web portal you are using
In the District URL field of the iPhone App, you will type following: (***Please do not include /Login_Parent_PXP.aspx )
Requirements:• Only school districts using the Synergy™ student information system version 6.5 and higher can support the ParentVUE for the Android phones application.
• Requires wireless or 3G Internet connection.
• The ParentVUE Mobile for the Android phones app uses same user login as the web-based ParentVUE portal. Please contact your School District’s Administration office to verify Synergy™ version and ParentVUE login information.