Pixton Comic Maker
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Pixton Comics Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Pixton Comic Maker Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Pixton Comic Maker app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Pixton Comic Maker Review90
Choose a background and characters, add speech bubbles, and you're done! Or, use Pixton in advanced mode and control every element of your comic.
USE PIXTON TO:
- Write a book report or other school project in the style of a graphic novel
- Explain a concept or idea in a concise format
- Tell a story with words and pictures
- Depict nuanced emotions with customizable characters
- Make a joke as a comic strip or cartoon
- Storyboard a movie script
- Fully posable, expressive characters
- Searchable prop library with 2,000+ objects
- Preset backgrounds grouped by theme
- Stylable text, captions, and speech bubbles
- Flexible layouts with variable panel width and height
WHO USES PIXTON:
- Students and teachers for school projects
- Communications professionals for visual projects
- Teens and young adults seeking a new way to express themselves
- Aspiring web comic authors
This free app is a companion to your Pixton account on the web, so you can get creative on your mobile device. If you don't already have a Pixton account, sign up now.
HOW THE APP WORKS:
- Log into Pixton in your browser
- Tap to edit a comic or character, launching this app
- Tap 'Done' when finished editing, returning to your browser to publish, share, print, or download your comic
Go to help.pixton.com – we're always happy to help.