Quizlet: Flashcard & Language App to Study & Learn
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 77.8 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Quizlet LLC
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- In-App Purchases:
- Quizlet Plus $19.99
Quizlet: Flashcard & Language App to Study & Learn Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Quizlet: Flashcard & Language App to Study & Learn app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Quizlet: Flashcard & Language App to Study & Learn Review0
Master your classes with the leading education app! Create your own flashcards or choose from millions created by other Quizlet users on thousands of subjects. If you're doing standardized test prep for big exams like the SAT or ACT, studying for an upcoming midterm or test, or just need homework help, you can feel confident with these powerful interactive learning tools — inside the classroom or out.
*NEW* Introducing the new Quizlet Learn. Create a study set, tell us your deadline for learning your material and Quizlet Learn will kickstart your studying with an adaptive plan that charts your progress, helps you stay motivated with encouraging checkpoints and keeps you on track with helpful study reminders. As you continue studying, the question types (flashcards, true/false, multiple choice and written), difficulty level and frequency will all vary to help you master all of your material at a pace that’s right for you. Our goal is to help you progress through all the material you need to know and make sure you know every term and definition in your study set by the date of your test and long afterwards!
- Put your memory to the test with Learn
- Race against the clock in a game of Match
- Share flashcards with classmates (if you're a student) or your students (if you're a teacher)
- Listen to automatic pronunciations in 18 languages to make studying foreign languages a breeze
- Enhance your studying with images and audio
Upgrade to Quizlet Plus ($19.99/annually) so you can upload your own images, get faster help from the Quizlet team, study ad-free, and more.*
Offline access lets you study anywhere, anytime, whether you're inside the classroom or out. From middle school to grad school, be prepared studying for any subject, including vocabulary, biology, chemistry, AP classes, the SAT and ACT, and more. Learn foreign languages more effectively with study modes that allow you to memorize vocabulary, learn pronunciation and test yourself for more than 18 languages, including Spanish, French, German and Chinese. Available on multiple platforms, including the web, making it great for teachers to use with the entire class.
What our students and teachers say:
• “Quizlet is a must for every language learner.” -Toshi, English Teacher
• “Quizlet has really helped my studying habits and I love the fun games!” -Samuel, High School Student
• “Quizlet helps me be more confident on tests.” -Trenton, Middle School Student
We love feedback! Please email us at email@example.com or tweet us at @quizlet.
If you enjoy the app, please leave a review. It means a lot!
*The fine print: