- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Turning Technologies
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.turningTech.Responseware
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Turning Technologies, LLC
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to analyze this app properly. To provide you with basic info, we've placed official information about the app on this page.View all reviews
ResponseWare turns mobile devices into virtual clickers. Participants can respond to interactive questions with any web-enabled device through apps or web browsers. Responses are collected in TurningPoint Cloud polling software in real-time. Engage and assess participants with familiar devices. Licensing options are available for any presentation or environment.
Combined with polling software, ResponseWare collects and organizes volumes of critical information. This solution is proven to increase retention, engage participants and immediately assess understanding. Generate reports with customizable views, export into several formats and integrate with popular learning management systems. With ResponseWare, you can ensure that content is resonating and objectives are met.FEATURES & FUNCTIONS:Presentation Mode:
• Interactive questions and response options are displayed on user’s screen when presenter opens polling.
• When polling is closed, screen displays aggregate group response with user response and correct answer noted.
• Support for multiple choice, multiple response, numeric response, true/false and short answer, open-ended question types.
• Ability to send messages to communicate questions or concerns.Self-Paced Mode:
• Interactive questions and response options are displayed on user’s screen when presenter opens polling. Participants can then answer at their own pace in a proctored questionnaire.
• At the presenter’s discretion, you will be able to immediately see your score upon assessment completion in points, percentage, points and percentage, or receive a custom message.
• Support for images, multiple choice, multiple response, numeric response, true/false and short answer, essay question types.
• Ability to navigate through assessment in multiple ways including: Swiping, Navigation Carousel, and Question List View.
• Ability to send messages to communicate questions or concerns.
In order to receive interactive responses from participants, presenters must download TurningPoint Cloud polling software for authoring and presenting administering assessments. ResponseWare is recommended for use with the latest releases of TurningPoint Cloud (available for PC and Mac).NOTE:
ResponseWare is compatible with Android 4.1 and above. Users participating in sessions with previous Android versions can still participate using the browser.