Shapes & Colors Music Show
- Last update: 4 years ago
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 25.81M
- Compatibility: 2.2 and up
- Author: Fisher-Price, Inc.
- Content rating: Kidsafe
- Package name: air.fisherprice.com.shapesAndColors
- Last update: 5 years ago
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 32.6 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Fisher-Price
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
Shapes & Colors Music Show Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Shapes & Colors Music Show app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Shapes & Colors Music Show Review79
With the Laugh & Learn™ Shapes & Colors Music Show, babies are encouraged to learn about shapes and colors through interactions with engaging animations, sounds and sing along songs! Baby can tap or tilt the screen to set a learning world in motion! Designed for babies 6 months & up.
• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html