The only reading app designed to motivate kids to read! **From January 19-26, for every annual membership purchased through the Google Play Store, Speakaboos will donate an annual membership to First Book, providing children in need an opportunity to ignite their love of reading.**** Over 200 interactive stories & songs for kids that turn screen
Speakaboos: Stories for Kids Description0
The only reading app designed to motivate kids to read! **From January 19-26, for every annual membership purchased through the Google Play Store, Speakaboos will donate an annual membership to First Book, providing children in need an opportunity to ignite their love of reading.**** Over 200 interactive stories & songs for kids that turn screen time into reading time
** So fun & engaging, kids choose reading over games
** Stories promote active participation, grow vocabulary, and improve comprehension
** Designed so that kids as young as 2 can easily use independently
** Available as a free trial and then a monthly or annual subscriptionWHAT’S INSIDE THE SPEAKABOOS READING APP- Stories & songs for kids ages 2-6 including classic fairy tales, fables, and nursery rhymes, as well as original characters developed exclusively for this reading app
- Well-known books such as The 3 Little Pigs, Jack and the Beanstalk, Goldilocks, & Where the Wild Things Are
- Popular characters that preschool and kindergarten children love like Thomas the Train, Angelina Ballerina, Sid the Science Kid, and Mike the Knight
- Sesame Street songs with Elmo and Big Bird
- Stories organized by favorite kid’s topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more
- Reading app activity reporting that lets you know about your child’s reading activityParents & Teachers Love Speakaboos for their children!PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA- Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval- Received an A+ from Education World- "Speakaboos... makes it easy for kids to learn to read by easing them through different phases: reading stories to them, helping them to follow along with the story as it's read, and finally allowing kids to read on their own," (Appolicious)- "Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative." (GeekMom)SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDRENThe Speakaboos reading app motivates preschool and kindergarten kids to read and encourages literacy and learning by focusing on high-interest stories and contextual interactivity, as well as through features including:- Read-along word highlighting promotes word recognition among young readers
- Clickable words allow children to hear the way words are pronounced
- Rich illustrations, sound effects, and music keeps kids engaged
- 3 modes of play depending on reading level: Read To Me, Read & Play, Read It Myself- If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer and MeeGenius, or ABC Mouse you'll love Speakaboos books.Subscription details for Speakaboos: Stories for Kids- Subscription is offered on a monthly or yearly basis and gives unlimited access to a rainbow of stories & songs.
- A 1-month subscription costs $7.99 and 12 months costs $69.99 or equivalent local price.
- Payment will be charged to Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription for the Speakaboos library of books will automatically renew.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and may be canceled at any time by going to ‘Account Settings’ after purchase.