- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 2.5.6
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: Claudivan de Carvalho
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.clawdyvan.agendadigitalaluno
Student Agenda Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Student Agenda app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Student Agenda Review0
Developed by students, with the goal of being simple and lightweight, the Student Agenda was made to help students organize themselves and have, consequently, better performance in studies.
The objective of using this app is to perform tasks within the combined deadlines, divide better the time between academic and personal life, conduct the day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to checks and new schedulings, wherever you are. A very useful feature are the reminders, that will help you don't forget important activities.
These features are adequate for school, for college, for your day-to-day... The goal is to make student life more organized, managing appointments that can't be forgotten.
The app was developed to be simple and easy to use. To start, you can simply add your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness;
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library);
• Add photo to increase the description of events;
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events;
• Check events as "completed";
• Events ordered by day, week and month;
• Timetable of the day;
• Timetable of the week;
• Management of marks;
• Timetable and events widgets;
• Share events with your friends.
If you have any problem or suggestion, please send us a email! (We can't reply you on Google Play)