- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Chefs of the Future, Inc.
- Content rating: You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- Premium Subscription $19.99
Comic Chameleon Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Comic Chameleon app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Comic Chameleon Review0
Comic Chameleon is the ultimate way to read your favorite webcomics on the iPhone/iPod Touch! Only Comic Chameleon lets you tap to navigate every single webcomic strip or page from PANEL TO PANEL, with each tap gliding to the next panel cleanly cropped and zoomed for maximum readability. Only Comic Chameleon gives you FULL ARCHIVES, doesn't charge you issue by issue, and isn't some lame RSS reader that just scrapes the last 5 updates. And only Comic Chameleon does this all with the FULL SUPPORT OF ALL THE ARTISTS WE PUBLISH.
FINALLY, webcomics on iOS, DONE RIGHT.
- Every episode of every comic is carefully prepared for panel-by-panel navigation (if applicable)
- Tap the left or right side of the screen to go to the previous or next panel
- Tap and hold for "alt text" (if any)
- Swipe to go to the previous or next episode
- Visit any episode's original page on the comic's website
- Share your favorite episodes by email, Twitter, or Facebook
- Full archives organized by year, with thumbnails of each episode for easy visual reference
- News tab for updates on new comics and app features
- Store tab to browse merchandise from our artists
Comic Chameleon is the ultimate platform through which webcomics are able to publish, with powerful tools that allow webcomic artists to prepare their content for our app! Currently our always-growing lineup features over 140 of the most amazing comics on the web, including...
- Awkward Zombie
- Dinosaur Comics
- Dumbing of Age
- Evil Inc.
- Existential Comics
- Girls with Slingshots
- The Last Halloween
- Octopus Pie
- The Perry Bible Fellowship
- Poorly Drawn Lines
- Questionable Content
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
- Scenes from a Multiverse
- ... and so many more, this is crazy!
You can now purchase a premium subscription using your iTunes account to remove all ads from the app, AND, even more importantly, support all of our amazing artists more effectively!
Subscriptions are $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, and will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew, at $1.99 per month or $19.99 per year accordingly, unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription once a period has started. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings.
LEARN MORE AND CONNECT!