Refinery29 This AM: Top breaking news and celebrity stories for your daily skim
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 1.0.13
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Refinery29
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English
Refinery29 This AM: Top breaking news and celebrity stories for your daily skim Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Refinery29 This AM: Top breaking news and celebrity stories for your daily skim app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Refinery29 This AM: Top breaking news and celebrity stories for your daily skim Review8
Start your morning by being up to date on all the latest news, top stories, trends and pop-culture moments with the beautifully designed Refinery 29's This AM news app.
Staying smart and in the know takes just 8 short, fun-to-read cards a day. Using this hot news app featured in TechCrunch, you'll always know what to talk about. Flip through a well-rounded, daily run down of the morning news, including: Politics, celebrity, fashion trends, pop culture moments and more. Keep up with the top news items and pop culture stories in just a few minutes a day, from the comfort of your bed, your couch, or while on your morning commute. This AM makes sure you know what's going on in the news and keep you updated on the latest trends.
Based on Refinery 29’s renowned franchise “8 Things to Know This Morning”, this hot app summarizes the world’s top stories. Whether you have 5 minutes or 40, This AM keeps you fully updated and ready to face the world.
HOW R29 THIS AM WORKS
• Curate - Each morning, This AM delivers the morning news in 8 cards, each with fresh news topics and trends. Every card you skim through contains a headline and summary of a top story.
• Swipe - Swipe through the cards sequentially and skim through the contents of each fresh news item.
• Select - Each card covers a different news topic. Whatever topic your friends, boss, or coworkers want to talk about today, you’ll be up to date and in the know!
• Deep dive - If you find one of the current news updates interesting and want to read more on the topic, click on the headline link and head straight to the complete article for more details.
Start your day by skimming through the top news headlines. Stay updated on a wide variety of news topics to talk about with your friends, lunch date, clients, coworkers, and others.
Refinery29 is the world’s #1 media company for millennial women and the fastest growing independent fashion and style website in America. Its new app, This AM, was developed for smart, savvy, and minimalist women, such as yourself. It keeps up with your busy on-the-go lifestyle, by keeping you well informed of the top news items and stories.