- Last update: 8 months ago
- Version: 1.1.161031
- Compatibility: 4.4 and up
- Author: Bee Hive Insight, Lda
- Content rating: Teen
- Package name: com.beeinsight.networking
SpotAware lets you find and locate who really matters to you in professional events, taking networking to a whole different level.
SpotAware is a mobile application that allows you locating attendees you want to meet in an event, inside the venue. Also, you can receive notifications about the presence of people nearby that matches who you are looking for.
SpotAware mobile app ranks and recommends event attendees you are looking for, taking into account people location in real time. All profiles are connected with Linkedin so that you can automatically share your public data and get all information about other attendees.
Attendees can send private messages before and during the event to set up meetings and SpotAware is prepared to be used in events listed in EventBrite platform.
SpotAware features are:
- SpotAware lists events from EventBrite platform, as well as SpotAware featured events.
- After login via Linkedin and select some keyword that describes who they are, you can join any event and choose what type of people they are looking for. For example you can select profiles such as CEO, founder or investor. You can also choose between different event topics, if they have been added to the event. By default Eventbrite events don’t have any topics.
- Inside the event interface, you can check event details: dates, location, website link, type of people the user is looking for and event selected topics. users can check who also join the event, ranked by the “looking for” and “topics” selected by different users.
- You can send private messages before and during the event to set up meetings and they can add users to “wanna meet” list, in order to contact later or during the event.
- When you physically get into an event, a notification is sent. Only one notification of this type per day is sent.
- During the event, you can check a list of who is near by, based on smartphone devices location obtained by GPS, WiFi and bluetooth beacons signals. Nearby users are the ones that are in the same event area or are located less than a specific distance, which depends on the event;
- If another event attendee using the app get physically into an area where a “wanna meet” user is, a notification is sent to the first user. Only one notification per day and per user found is sent.
- You can check where other attendees are within the event venue.
- In the main menu, it is possible to:
- Access the current event where the user are located inside at the moment. If the user is not inside any event, these will not be accessible.
- Access the list of joined events;
- Access the list of SpotAware featured events and Eventbrite events around you. When accessing this list you can search for Eventbrite events around the world;
- Access user own profile that includes the LinkedIN profile link and the “who I am list”, which can be changed here;
- Access all messages already changed;
LinkedIN Log out from application;
- SpotAware is connected with a back office system that permits to add events and change event features (name, summary, event dates, website link, GPS coordinate and radius, geo-fences areas inside event area, bluetooth beacons areas, images associated with areas, events topics.