Andhra Bank ONE – UPI App
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.0
- Compatibility: 4.0 and up
- Author: ANDHRA BANK
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.olive.andhra.upi
Andhra Bank ONE – UPI App Description90
Explore the world of mobile innovation with our Andhra Bank UPI App that turns your smartphone into a Bank for easy money transfers. This is a mobile solution that aims at less-cash and more digital society which leads to creation of new solutions in Banking and Financial Services.Here's a quick guide to know about Andhra Bank UPI App:- One Solution to operate multiple Bank accounts from single mobile app.
- Send money to any Bank account using “Virtual Payment Address” ('xxxx@andb'), a virtual identity like an email address, name, phone number etc. without sharing Account No and IFSC.
- Option to send money using Account No. and IFSC also.
- Request money from anyone using the Virtual Payment Address.
- Andhra Bank as well as Other Bank customers also can send or collect money using this UPI app.
- Can Lodge Transaction related grievances / complaints directly from app.
- Available 24 x 7 throughout the year, even on holidays.
Steps for Using the Andhra Bank UPI App.· Create your Profile and Set application password of 6-digits.
· Add Bank account using Account Management option from Home Screen.
· Set Virtual Id for Bank account.
· Set MPIN of 6-digits.
· Use SEND and RECEIVE options to do transactions. So get started and Grab your Virtual Payment Address…NOW! Before someone else take it.