Axis Pay UPI App
- Last update: 9 months ago
- Version: 1.0
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Axis Bank Ltd.
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.upi.axispay
Axis Pay UPI App Description45
Axis Pay is a UPI app from Axis Bank that lets you transfer and receive funds from any Bank Account using just a Smartphone.
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a payment system that allows you to transfer and receive money round the clock without mentioning the details of your bank accounts, such as the account number and IFSC codes, and, instead, uses a Virtual Payment Address (VPA) for all transactions.
For using UPI, users need to create a Virtual Payment Address (VPA) of their choice and link it to any bank account. A VPA can be yourname@axisbank or mobilenumber@axisbank etc. which is easy to remember. Once linked, just quote your VPA instead of account number and IFSC to make or receive payments.
Download the Axis Pay UPI App now for free!
Features of Axis Pay UPI APP:
• All Axis Bank Customers and non-customers can use the Axis Pay UPI App send, receive or make payments to anyone without knowing their bank details
• You can add multiple bank Accounts on the Axis Pay UPI App
• You can transfer money using Virtual Permanent Address (VPA) to any bank account
• You can link the beneficiaries just by using the Virtual Permanent Address (VPA)
• Fund transfers are instant, 24*7, 365 days and absolutely free of cost and take place in a completely safe and secure way
• You can also check the balance of your linked accounts
Go ahead and download Axis Pay, Axis Bank's UPI application for real time settlement and transfer of funds using VPA.
How Axis Pay UPI App Works?
• Download the Axis Pay app from Google Play Store
• Select your preferred bank account
• Create a unique ID (example – yourname@axisbank)
• Verify your account & set a PIN
How to send money?
• Select your & receiver’s unique ID
• Enter amount
• Send money by entering PIN
How to ask for money?
• Select your & sender’s unique ID
• Enter amount
• Receive money when sender approves transaction on his app